Easy healthy sweet potato chocolate brownie recipe that’s foolproof, full of fibre, heart-healthy fats, antioxidants and vitamins. Tastes great and loaded with nutrition It’s moist and fudgy with a rich deep dark chocolate flavour but not too bitter with the sweet almonds and sweet potato.
FULL RECIPE –
– 2 medium Sweet Potatoes, about 11oz / 300g with skin on
– 1 cup / 120g Ground Almonds
– 4.4 oz / 125g Dark Chocolate
– Top and tail the sweet potatoes, prick and bake at 430F / 220C for 40 minutes.
– Once cool enough to handle scoop out the hot flesh and mix with the chocolate and almonds.
– Press into a square dish about 8″ then chill for an hour to set.
– Cut into squares and enjoy. Store in the fridge where it will last for 5 days.
FAST VIDEO –
NO MUSIC VIDEO –
Main site –