Paneer is one of the most versatile ingredient when it comes to vegetarian preparations. One can make inumerable recipes using this ingredient. Chef Ruchi Bharani brings you a delicious recipe from the region of North India called ‘Ajwain Paneer’.
Ingredients: Coming Soon!
– Heat ghee in a pan.
– Add the carom seeds (ajwain seeds), sesame seeds, curry leaves and slit green chillies and saute.
– Add the sliced onion and ginger garlic paste and make sure that the onions do not turn brown.
– Add the tomato puree and let it cook for atleast 7 – 8 minutes so that it dries out slightly.
– Once the moisture from the tomato puree evaporates, add the chaat masala, coriander and cumin seed powder and red chilli powder.
– Add the paneer cubes, salt to taste, little sugar and lime juice and mix well.
– Add some coriander leaves and give it a nice stir.
– The delicious ajwain paneer is ready to be served.
Director: Suchandra Basu
Camera: Kawaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Narayan Thakur
Editing: Ravi Varma
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited