I made atta Biscuit or cookies in Pressure Cooker . A very simple cookies (Biscuit) recipe made by atta (Wheat Flour). You can quickly make these cookies (Biscuits) at home—-
Buy Cookie Cutter:
150 grams of wheat flour
100 grams butter
50 grams icing sugar
1/2teaspoon vanilla essence
1 teaspoon milk as required
How to make Ata biscuit:
1. Cream the butter, sugar and vanilla essence in a bowl till light and fluffy.
2. Fold the wheat flour with the mixture little at a time. Make dough with your hands.
3. Lastly add 1 tsp of milk to make the dough soft and knead the dough again.
4. Leave it to set in refrigerator for 15 mins
5. Take out the dough from refrigerator and divide the dough into two equal parts.
6. Place the dough ball over rolling surface and roll out thick using a rolling pin.
7. Cut the rolled dough into desired shape with the help of cookie cutter.
8. Grease the tin or any pan in which you are going to bake the biscuit with butter and place the biscuits into the greased pan. Give space between two cookies as its get big in size while baking. Do not over crowd the pan, bake in batches.
9. Fill the cooker with 11/2 cup of salt and place the rack on top of it.
10. Preheat the cooker for 8-10 minutes on medium low flame with the salt.
(We are following the same principle as in the oven but here the salt is heated and the cake gets cooked in the heat produced by the salt.)
12. Once the salt gets hot enough, Put the baking dish on the rack inside the cooker.
13. Cover the lid of the pressure cooker, remove the whistle and bake the cookies on medium flame for 15 to 20 minutes.
14. After 15 minutes, take out the baking dish from the pressure cooker.
15. Remove from baking tray and leave to cool.
16. Biscuit will be soft when it is hot but as it will cool down become hard.
17. Ata biscuits in pressure cooker are ready to serve.
18. Store the Ata biscuit in an air tight container.
DOWNLOAD MY ANDROID APP!