This has got to be the quickest vegan meal in a MUG of the old fave Mac & cheese with a boost of mushrooms, capsicum/pepper, spring onion & spinach. You can easily remove the extra veg & just have a quick Mac & cheese for a quick anytime snack. Or try any other fave veg to pump up this AMAZING quick meal.
👁👁Thanks for watching👁 👁
🥒For lots more easy healthy VEGAN meals subscribe to our channel 📺
🌶🥑🍒New recipes every week🍍🍉🍋
FIND US ON🔎
* ⅓ cup macaroni
* ¾ cup water
* 4T non dairy milk
* ¼t cornflour
* 4T grated vegan cheese
* 1/2t garlic powder
* salt & pepper to taste
* 1-2 mushrooms (optional)
* 1/2 spring onion (optional)
* 1/4 yellow capsicum/pepper (optional)
* 1/2c baby spinach (optional)
* Using large mug or bowl (microwave safe).
* Add macaroni + water.
* Cook on high for 3.30min or until pasta is cooked(based on 1100W-1200W).
* Drain excess water when cooked.
* Stir in milk, cornflour, cheese + extra veggies.
* Microwave for 60 seconds.
* Add baby spinach mix thru (no need to cook)
* Cover mug & let sit for 1 min.
* Season to taste.
***Add any other veggies or none***