Best Tasty Recipes Video 2017 | How to make Tasty Dessert at Home
All my videos had been licensed by the owner and have sufficient legal proof. We have let credit that video in the description. If you have any questions please email to: email@example.com
1-Rice Stuffed Squid (Ika-Meshi) Ingredients
2 sekihan rice balls (steamed adzuki beans and rice)
2 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp mirin
2 tbsp sugar
1 tsp instant dashi powder
1/2 cup water
Let’s get Cooking…
Prepare the squid by pulling out the tentacles from the body. Discard the innards. Wash and clean out with water.
Divide each rice ball in two. Fill the squid body with the rice. Put the tentacles back into the body and secure with toothpick.
In a frying pan, combine soy sauce, mirin, sugar, dashi powder and water and heat until boiling. Add both squid into the pan and cook for 5 minutes.
Flip them over and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
Pull out the toothpicks and slice to serve. Pour the leftover sauce from the pan onto the sliced squid and enjoy.
2-Ice Cream in a Bag Full recipe:
3-Buffalo Chicken Pull-Apart Bread Full recipe:
4-8 Ways to Hack an Ice Cube Tray
5-Spicy Hibiscus Margarita Spicy Hibiscus Margarita
– 4 (¼-inch) slices jalapeño
– 2 oz hibiscus simple syrup (recipe follows)
– 1 ½ oz fresh squeezed lime juice
– 4 oz blanco tequila (we also love this cocktail with Mezcal for added smoky spice)
– 1 oz orange curacao or Triple Sec
– Ice cubes for shaking
– 4 oz Strongbow Cherry Blossom Hard Cider
– Lime wedge/wheels for garnish
– Spiced hibiscus salt for the rim
Hibiscus simple syrup:
– ½ cup dried hibiscus flowers (about 4 ounces)
– ½ cup water
– ½ cup sugar
1) To prepare hibiscus syrup, place water and hibiscus flowers in a pot, bring to a simmer and remove from heat to steep for about 2 minutes.
2) Strain water, return to heat and bring to a boil. Whisk in sugar, remove from heat and allow to cool to room temperature. (Syrup will keep for a few months, sealed in the refrigerator.)
3) In a cocktail shaker, muddle jalapeño slices with hibiscus syrup until crushed and fragrant. Add remaining ingredients and top with ice. Shake vigorously for 15-20 seconds.
4) Strain ingredients into prepared old-fashioned style glasses with salted rims, filled with ice. Garnish with Strongbow Cherry Blossom Hard Cider and a lime wedge.
6-Authentic Beef Enchilada Save the recipe:
7-Stuffed It with Ice Cream Bonbons:
Ice Cream Cake:
8-Horchata Tres Leches Cake Save this recipe: