Indulge in this mouthwatering dessert – the Lost in Cadbury Black Forest Molten Chocolate Cake for the epitome of joy! #ChooseYourJoy
Cadbury Dairy Milk Black Forest
¼ cup flour
¼ cup granulated sugar
2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
½ teaspoon baking powder
3 tablespoons (1½ oz) melted unsalted butter
Pinch of salt (omit if using salted butter)
3 tablespoons whole milk, at room temperature
1 tablespoon water
½ teaspoon vanilla essence
1. Get a mug, and start throwing in all the dry ingredients – flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, sugar, and a pinch of salt.
2. Stir them good with a fork.
3. Add the wet ingredients – the melted butter, egg, milk, and some vanilla essence.
4. Now, stir them again!
5. Throw in your key ingredient of joy – Cadbury Dairy Milk Black Forest! Psst, put in as much joy as you want!
6. Add in a tablespoon of water.
7. Bake in microwave at high in between 1 to 1½ minutes.
Tip: Keep an eye on its surface. It should not look dry.
8. Top your joy with powdered sugar!