Chicken & Avocado Cheesy Egg Cups (Chinese Cooking @ Home)
Welcome to Chinese Cooking. My name is Xiao Wei and my goal is to make your cooking simple and exciting. Ever since my Mother showed me how to cook at an early age, I have always had a strong passion for cooking. My family still live in Inner Mongolia in the northern part of China, where I visit each year and learn new Chinese recipes.
150g Chicken Breast
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
220g Mozzarella Cheese
1 Tsp Coarse Black Pepper
Salt to Taste
1. Place eggs in egg cups and steam for 10 minutes until cooked.
2. Finely chop the onion, carrot, avocado & chicken into very small cubes, then slice the mozzarella cheese.
3. Heat 2 Tbsp olive oil in the wok, add the onion and fry for few seconds
4. Add the chicken, carrot and avocado. Stir-fry for 5 minutes until cooked.
5. Add black pepper and salt to taste, remove from pan and transfer to a mixing bowl.
6. Peel and then cut a thin slice off the thicker end of each egg. Allowing the egg to stand after making into cup – Do not cut through the yolk part.
7. Cut the top off at 2/3 of the egg and remove the yolks.
8. Add one of the yolks to the mixing bowl. mix in with the cooked chicken
9. Place 1 Tbsp of mixture into each egg cup
10. Place stuffed egg cups onto a roasting tray and top with the mozzarella cheese.
11. Place in the oven at 200 degrees and cook for 5 minutes.
12. Finally, place onto a dish and serve
Thank you for watching – If you would like my latest recipes, you can subscribe, its free, and you’ll be kept up-to-date with all my Asian recipes:
This video was produced by Harris Video Productions:
Thank you for watching
For more of my Asian recipes please click below: