Learn how to make Chicken Chow Mein yummy Asian delicacy, a recipe by Chef Varun Inamdar
An easy Chicken Chow Mein recipe loaded with chicken, mushroom and vegetables. So with Chef Varun Inamdar learn how to make Chicken Chow Mein at home only on Get Curried.
1 packet Egg noodles packet
1 no boneless chicken breast
1 no Carrot juliennes
1 each sliced assorted bell peppers
2 nos Pakchoy
1/2 cup chopped spring onions
6-8 halves mushrooms
1 tbsp corn flour
4 tbsp Vegetables oil
2 tbsp Soy sauce
1 inch sliced ginger
4-5 nos sliced garlic
Salt & Pepper to taste
– Slice the veggies
– Cut the chicken in thin strips
– In a pot boil water and add salt and add the noodles to it for 7-8 minutes & once cooked drain them and splash some oil over it
– In a wok heat some oil, add sliced ginger & garlic and chicken
– Add all the veggies and mix it well also add Pakchoy
– Add salt soy sauce and crushed pepper and once it is done add some water
– Make a slury by adding corn startch and water and add it into the mixture after that add the noodles
– Garnish it with spring greens.
– Chicken Chow Mein is ready to be served!