Learn How To Make Chinese Chicken Noodles Recipe, a Quick & Easy Indo-Chinese Recipe In Hindi from Chef Abhilasha Chandak only on Swaad Anusaar with Abhilasha. Watch and make this Indo-Chinese Recipe of चिकन नूडल्स at your home and share your experience with us in the comments section below.
1 cup Boneless Chicken (cut into pieces)
2 cups Chicken Hakka Noodles (cook as per instructions on the packet)
1 cup Carrot, thinly chopped
1 cup Green bell pepper, chopped
1 cup Spring onions, chopped (both white and green parts)
4-5 cloves of Garlic, finely chopped
4 Green Chillies, slit
½ tsp. Soy sauce
¼ tsp. Red chilli sauce
1 tbsp. Vinegar
1 tbsp. Tomato sauce
A pinch of white pepper powder
Salt to taste
2 tbsp. Oil
1. Boil the chicken in water for 6-7 minutes until cooked. Drain and keep aside.
2. Heat oil in a big non-stick wok and add chopped garlic and green chillies and saute for a few seconds.
3. Then add chopped white onions, carrots and bell pepper.
4. Stir fry on medium high flame and keep tossing.
5. Add salt and white pepper powder, mix well.
6. Add boiled chicken, soy sauce, chilli sauce, and tomato sauce.
7. Mix the chicken with the veggies and keep stirring for few minutes.
8. When the vegetables seem half done, add boiled noodles.
9. Stir very well and finally add green spring onions.
10. Mix the noodles very well and coat properly with sauces, chicken and veggies.
11. Serve piping hot.
– You can add any vegetables of your choice.
– You can adjust the spices as per your taste and preferences.
– Boil the noodles in sufficient amount of water and drain off in a colander, refresh with cold water and drizzle oil so noodles don’t stick to each other.