Chinese Glutinous Rice Meatballs (Chinese Style Cooking Recipe)
Welcome to Xiao’s Kitchen. My name is Xiao Wei and my goal is to make your cooking simple and exciting. Ever since my Mother showed me how to cook at an early age, I have always had a strong passion for cooking. My family still live in Inner Mongolia, in the northern part of China, where I visit each year and learn new Chinese recipes.
100g Glutinous Rice
200g Lean Mince Pork
2 Spring Onions
1 Tbsp Sugar
2 Tbsp Oyster Sauce
2 Tbsp Cornflour
Salt to Taste
1. Soak the glutinous rice in cold water for 2 to 3 hours.
2. Chop the carrot into very small cubes – as small as you can.
3. Finely chop the spring onions and ginger.
4. Place the pork, carrot, spring onions, ginger, salt, egg and oyster sauce in a mixing bowl.
5. Mix all the ingredients together, then add 2 Tbsp of cornflour and mix.
6. Take 1 Tbsp of mixture and roll with your hand to form a ball, place onto a dish.
7. Remove glutinous rice from water and drain, Place onto a dish.
8. Roll each meatball in the rice ensuring an even coverage. Then place onto a dish for steaming.
9. Place the meatballs in a steamer and steam for 30 minutes.
10.Transfer the meatballs to a dish, garnish and serve.
Thanks for watching, if you would like my latest recipes, you can subscribe, its free, and you’ll be kept up-to-date with all my Asian recipes:
This video was produced by Harris Video Productions:
Thank you for watching
For more of my Asian recipes please click below:
More of my recipes:
Asian Meat Recipes:
Asian Beef Recipes:
Asian Chicken Recipes:
Asian Lamb Recipes:
Asian Pork Recipes:
Asian Healthy Recipes:
Asian Seafood Recipes: –
Asian Vegetarian Recipes:
Asian Soups & Salads Recipes:
Asian Rice & Noodles Recipes:
Asian Tasty Recipes:
Asian Stir-Fry Recipes:
Asian Curry Recipes:
Asian Spicy Recipes:
Asian Stews & Hot Pot Recipes:
Asian Tofu Recipes:
Asian Party Recipes:
Asian Finger Buffet Recipes:
Asian Skewers & Snack Recipes:
Asian Dumplings & Pancake Recipes:
Recipes From Around Asia: