Cooked GREEN BEANS in this “One Pot Meal” is a feast loved by all. Delicious & Satisfying!! Deronda demonstrates how fast & easy it is to make during these hot summer days!! NEVER DISAPPOINTS!! Recipe below by clicking on “SHOW MORE”…
One Pot “GREEN BEAN” Meal
1/2 lbs. (about 8 slices) BACON, cut into 1″ pieces
2 cups onions, diced
3 whole garlic cloves, peeled
2 lbs. (about 6 cups) fresh GREEN BEANS, rinsed under fresh cool running tap water, ended removed, and snapped in half.
4 cups potatoes (about 3 medium size), peeled, rinsed, & cubed
36 oz. package smoked beef sausage, cute into 4″ to 5″ lengths
4-6 cups water or more
1/2 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
2 teaspoons kosher salt
2 tablespoons vegetable oil or canola
1. In an 8-quart pan, over medium-low heat, add oil and bacon. Render bacon until crispy. Add diced onions & whole garlic cloves . Stir for 5 minutes. Onions will continue to deglaze pan while cooking.
2. Add prepared green beans and water. Water needs to cover green beans. Bring to a boil. Cook for 30 minutes with tilted lid.
3. Add prepared potatoes. Bring to boil. Cook 15 minutes.
4. Add sausage lengths. Bring to boil. Cook an additional 15 minutes.
5. Remove from heat. Cover. Let set 10-15 minutes before serving.
TIPS: Stores well in refrigerator up to 3 day.
ENJOY your “ONE POT MEAL”
JOIN ME ON…
Deronda’s channel offers many different foods that are easy and simple to make, yet delicious to eat…Appetizers, Main Dishes, Desserts, Snacks, Breads, Tips, and much more from start to finish!! An inspirational channel for the CHEF in all of us.
Made with LOVE 🙂
Music by…Kevin MacLeon ()