Hello and welcome to my simple to follow, super basic crock pot cooking video! This is the first of a series of videos I plan to release so please subscribe for more!
Today’s recipe is Chicken and Mushroom Stroganoff, a creamy classic that can last you a few meals.
1 bag of XL Egg Noodles
8oz softened cream cheese
7 oz mushrooms
4 chicken breasts
1 box of onion soup mix
1 can of cream of chicken soup
1. Slice chicken and add to crock pot
2. Pour mushrooms into crock pot
3. Mix cream cheese, onion soup mix, creme of chicken soup and pour overtop of chicken
4. Set timer for 4-6 hours low or 3 hours high
5. Boil egg nooodles
6. Ladle crock pot mixture over noodles and enjoy!