#MonsoonRecipes Here is a lip smacking, delicious, crunchy, veg Monsoon recipe! Watch and learn how to make Palak Methi Pakora at home during a gloomy rainy day on Tasty Safar.
Methi Palak pakora is a quick and easy pakora recipe that can be made with ingredients available at home. This is a perfect monsoon recipe to make!
1 Cup Spinach (Palak), chopped
1/2 Cup Fenugreek (Methi), chopped
1 tsp Garlic, chopped
1 tsp Cumin Seeds Powder
1 tsp Coriander Powder
1 tbsp Red Chilli Powder
1 Cup Gram Flour
Salt to taste
Water, as required
Oil for deep frying
– In a bowl add chopped palak, chopped methi, garlic, cumin seeds powder, coriander seeds powder, red chilli powder, salt and gram flour. Mix everything well.
– Add water as required and make a thick batter.
– Keep this batter aside for 10 minutes.
– Heat oil for deep frying.
– Take small portions of the batter and fry it till golden brown.
– Methi Palak Pakora is ready.
Mango Cake without Oven Recipe:
Subscribe to Tasty Safar for more food recipes in Hindi!
Don’t forget to like our Facebook page: