Easy Sponge The Cake Recipe || Happy Birthday Cake || How Sponge Cake Recipe
-Video1- Giant Doraemon Dorayaki recipe
-Video2- Candy Truffles
1 cup granulated sugar
2 Tbsp light corn syrup
¼ cup 7UP
1 Tbsp baking soda
3 Tbsp citric acid + 1 Tbsp for sprinkling
For the truffles:
1 ? cups heavy cream
1 lb chocolate (good quality 60%), chopped
Pinch of salt
½ tsp ground cinnamon
¾ tsp cayenne
½ tsp chili powder
1. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper, and dust with confectioner’s sugar.
2. Place granulated sugar, corn syrup and 7UP in a pot, whisking to combine. Bring mixture to a boil, and cook until a temperature of 300ºF is achieved.
3. Remove from heat and stir in baking soda, 3 tablespoons citric acid and food coloring of your choice.
4. Pour onto prepared baking sheet, sprinkle with remaining citric acid and set aside to cool.
5. To make the truffles, bring cream to a simmer in a shallow saucepan. Place chocolate in a shallow bowl and pour warm cream over chocolate. Let stand for 10 minutes. Stir with a rubber spatula until chocolate mixture is smooth. Season with a pinch of salt, ground cinnamon and cayenne. Pour into a shallow baking dish and chill in refrigerator until firm.
6. To form truffles, scoop with a small ice cream scoop or melon baller and roll into a ball. Place in freezer to firm up again before rolling.
7. Once popper candy is cooled and hard, place in a large zip-top plastic bag and break up into pieces with a rolling pin or meat mallet.
8. Roll chilled truffles into popper candy … “pop” one in your mouth and enjoy!*
*Truffles should be consumed once rolled. Both candy/chocolate will keep separately for a few days, so dust in popper candy as needed. Keep truffles refrigerated and firm until ready to enjoy.
-Video3- Corn & Spinach Lasagna Rolls recipe
-Video4- Cheesy Garlic Dough Balls recipe
-Video5- Chocolate & Strawberry Crepe Stack recipe
-Video6- Neapolitan Cake recipe