Hi Friends!!! Here comes a very well known Chinese Recipe of “EGG FRIED RICE”… it is a quite easy and simple yet very YUMMY and Delicious Recipe… Do try it and share with your friends n family
Click for full Recipe:
And Dont forget to Subscribe FoodVilla for more Delectable recipes:
• Capsicum 2 cups
• Carrot 2 cups
• Cabbage 2 cups
• Rice 500 g
• Eggs 2
• Salt To Taste
• Crushed Red Chilies 1 tsp.
• Black Pepper Powder 1 tsp.
• Chicken Powder 1-½ tsp.
• Soy Sauce 1 tbsp.
• Vinegar 2 tbsp.
• Oil 3-4 tbsp.
• Soak rice for about an hour and boil them until they are done.
• In a pan, add 1 tsp of oil and beaten eggs, fry them, crumble them and put a side.
• Cut all vegetables in small cubes.
• Now, pre-heat remaining oil, add vegetables in oil and sauté them.
• Add salt, crushed red chilies, black pepper powder, soy sauce, vinegar and chicken powder in vegetables and cook on low flame until vegetables are soften.
• Now add boiled rice in softened vegetables and mix them well.
(Adjust salt and spices according to taste.)
• Finally add crumbled eggs in rice, mix them very well and cook on very low flame for 1-2 minutes.
• Dish out the rice and garnish with mint leaves.
Follow us on Google+:
Follow us on Twitter:
Follow us on Pinterest: