Hello friends welcome to my channel vikas kitchen. Today we learn how to make cluster bean Sabji in my vidio. If you like my vidio then subscribe my channel and share my channel. Recipe is listed below :
Bay leaves ( Tamal patta)
Dry red chili
Chopped onions, tomato, green chili
Cluster bean /gawar
1. Boil 1 cup cluster bean with some water and some salt in pressure cooker with 2-3 whistle.
2. Grind chopped onion 1 bowl, 5-6 piece of garlic, 1 small piece of ginger, cut green chili in mixture and make a paste.
3. Grind chopped tomatoes in mixture and make paste.
4. Heat 2 tbsp oil in pan and add bay leaf, dry red chili, pinch of mustard, pinch of cumin seeds, 1/2 tbsp turmeric powder, pinch of hing then add onion paste and cook 2-5 min. Then add tomato paste cook 2-5 min.
5. Add boiled cluster bean / Gawar/ Guvar with its water. Add 1/2 tbsp chili powder, 1/2 tbsp coriander powder, salt( as per taste), 1/2 tbsp sugar. Close the lid and cook 5 min. Then open lid and mix well and further close the lid and cook 2-5 min.
Now our cluster bean Sabji / Guvar nu shaak/ Gawar ni Sabji is ready to serve hot with roti.