A treat for all the chicken lovers! Here’s a recipe you must try, and if enjoy smoky flavor, then this one is heaven! Smoked twice, this delicious delight tops the flavors of amchoor, coriander, chili, and ginger. This recipe will definitely tingle your taste buds and will leave you craving for more.
Chicken is one of the best non-vegetarian sources of protein. It is lean meat, which means that it contains more amount of proteins and less amount of fat.
Let us know in the comment section below on how you like the dish.
250 grams chicken
2 tsp amchur powder
2 tsp coriander powder
2 tsp red chilly powder
1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
2 tsp salt
3 tbsp ghee
1. Grind all the ingredients mentioned under paste into a fine paste.
2. Extract the milk from the soaked coconut and set aside.
3. Heat the saffron for 2 seconds and soak in hot milk.
4. Heat ghee, add bay leaf, cinnamon stick to it. Add the onions and fry them till it is golden-brown. Add the ginger-garlic paste and fry for a couple of minutes.
5. Add the ground paste and saute well.
6. Add cashew nut paste and cook.
7. Add the chicken pieces and 1/2 a cup of water and continue cooking, for approximately minutes, over a low heat. When the chicken is almost cooked, add the coconut milk, green chillies, coriander leaves and yoghurt.
8. Cook till the chicken is tender.
9. Add the cream and saffron and simmer for 2 minutes.
JOOSyTip : Removing the lid before the smoke disappears will not let the smoky flavour settle in the dish.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our channel and hit the like button
New video every Tuesday 🙂
SUBSCRIBE to JOOS FOOD for more such recipes