One of the classic breakfast choices in the Philippines.
The original Easy Porkchop Recipe from the province of Laguna, Philippines. Best served with egg and fried rice!
Here’s what you’ll need:
6 thinly sliced porkchop
4 cloves Garlic
3-4 stalks Lemongrass (Filipino: Tanglad)
2 tbsp Salt
1 tbsp Pepper
4 cups Water
1 cup Soy Sauce
2-3 cups cooking oil
1. Place porkchops, garlic, lemongrass, salt, pepper, water, soysauce in a pan and boil for 15-30 mins.
2. Once tender, remove porkchops in broth and rest for 5 mins.
3. Heat up oil up to 180 degrees
4. Fry porkchops until golden brown
5. strain excess oil and serve.
Best Served with fried egg and fried rice.
(Optional) Sauce Recipe:
* Add White Vinegar, Soy Sauce, Banana Ketchup, and Chili powder in a bowl.
Inspired by: Tudings original porkchop and Atoy’s Porkchop in Biñan, Laguna.
Check us out in Facebook: www.facebook.com/sentrolokal
MUSIC: Carefree by Kevin Macleod (No copyright music)