Today I am showing you how to make a Paw Patrol cake shaped like a dog bowl, complete with a hiding dog paw print inside the cake!
3D Cake Playlist:
Also check out our last upload, How to Make a Mirror Cake:
More videos from Jenn
RAINBOW CAKE RECIPES:
FOOD IMPOSTER RECIPES:
Read the blog post here:
BUY MY COOKBOOK:
Visit my blog at:
Paw Patrol Cake (Dog Bowl Cake)
-3x 8″ round vanilla cake ()
-Blue and white vanilla buttercream ()
-Red, white, blue and yellow Fondant
-Silver edible spray
-Chocolate cake pop mix ()
-Paw Patrol Cutters ()
1. Attach first cake layer to the cake board with a swipe of buttercream. Cut out a 6cm round circle divot from the centre of the bottom layer. Fill hole with cake pop mixture.
2. Turn second layer upside down and remove the same amount of cake and fill with cake pop mixture.
3. Flip layer back over and attach to second layer with white buttercream.
4. From the top of the second layer, remove an 11cm in diameter divot and fill with cake pop mix.
5. Flip over the third layer and dig out a 6cm divot and fill with cake pop mix.
6. Carve cake into dog bowl shape, remove a small portion from the top for indentation, and cover entire thing in blue buttercream.
7. Using paw patrol cutters, cut out various fondant pieces. Let dry and place on the front of the cake. Arrange M&M’s in paw prints around the cake and top with cereal.
8. Serve when ready, and keep in a sealed container in the fridge for 2-3 days.