México lindo y querido!!!
Hi!!! In today’s recipe we want to share some of our mexican side with you and show you how to make BARBACOA! Mexican style!.
This VEGAN BARBACOA can be served as tacos or with a salad or rice as a side and, of course, serve with some salsa and lime juice! =)
– 3 Guajillo Chiles – seeds removed
– 1 Ancho Chile – seeds removed
– 1 Tomato
– 1 slice of Onion
– 1 Garlic clove
– 1 piece of Ginger root – 1 in
– 2 Cloves
– 1 tsp Cumin
– 1 tsp Oregano
– 1 Bay leaf
– 3/4 cup Water
– 3 cups Textured Vegetable Protein – cooked
– Salt and pepper to taste
– Cook Textured Vegetable Protein according to package.
– Soak chillies in hot water for 10 min.
– Blend Tomatoes, Onion, Chillies, Garlic, Ginger, Cloves, Bay leaf, Cumin, Oregano and Water.
– Cook sauce for 10 min aprox.
– Add Textured Vegetable Protein and mix.
– Cook for 5 min.
– Add Salt and Pepper as per taste.
– Serve Tacos.
– Serve with Salsa, lime juice, Coriander and Onion.
We hope you like them and share with your family and friends! =)
Have a beautiful day!
Don´t forget to post your comments and questions.
Recipes Playlist – English:
Follow us on:
Youtube – Veggylandia