+ + + CLICK HERE FOR ALL INFO! + + +
• Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram: @easycookingwithanu
• Are you following my channel? Subscribe Now –
Easy cooking delicious recipe for Chilli Paneer (Cottage Cheese) which can be had for lunch or dinner with rice or any kind of bread.
I N G R E D I E N T S
Shallots – 10
Green Pepper – 1
Tomato – 1
Garlic – 1
Ginger – 1 small
Onion – 1
Chilli Powder – 1 tbsp
Turmeric Powder – 0.5 tbsp
Coriander Powder – 0.5 tbsp
Garam Masala – 0.5 tbsp.
Salt – To Taste
Pepper – To Taste
I N S T R U C T I O N S
1. Cut Vegetables
2. Heat Coconut oil in pan
3. Add onion, shallots and heat over medium flame
4. Add green pepper when onion turns golden brown over low flame
5. Add tomatoes when green pepper and onions are cooked
6. Add curry leaves, followed by ginger paste and garlic paste
7. Add chilli, turmeric, garam masala and coriander powders
8. Add salt and pepper to taste and close the lid to let the powders blend with the veggies.
9. Add 1 cup of water and let the curry boil until it becomes semi dry.
10. Lastly, add the paneer cut in cubes and saute a bit. Cover the lid and let it cook until paneer becomes soft.
11. Serve it with a bed of rice or any kind of bread and ENJOY.
M U S I C
+ Rock Angel by Joakim Karud ()
T H A N K Y O U
Thanks so much for watching and I hope you enjoyed. Leave any future video ideas you would like to see in the comments below!