I hope you enjoy this recipe! It is perfect for a busy week night dinner. It takes no time at all to complete and is totally delicious!
Serves 4 (makes 8-10 cakes)
– 2 cans (120 g each) white crab meat, drained, flaked
– ¼ cup sweet onion, chopped finely
– ¼ cup green onion, chopped finely
– 1/3 cup parsley, chopped finely
– 1 egg lightly beaten
– ¼ cup mayonnaise
– 1 tablespoon freshly-squeezed lemon juice
– ½ teaspoon garlic powder
– 1 cup bread crumbs, divided
– 2 tablespoons safflower oil (for frying)
I look forward to hearing from you. Please let me know in the comments below, if you have tried this recipe out.
If you enjoyed this video, please like and subscribe to this channel. It would mean so much to me!
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Also follow me below: