Hyderabadi Bagara Baingan Ka Salan Recipe – How to Make Bagara Baingan Masala | Vankaya Masala curry : A famous Hyderabadi bagara baingan recipe . Try this authentic recipe of Hyderabad at your home. The hit curry of a party is always eggplant curry “baingan ka Salan” in hyderabadi terms or Vankaya masala Bagara baingan (Eggplant masala curry) is a traditional Hyderabadi dish served with biryani. This is also popularly prepared in the Andhra region and called as Gutti Vankaya kura. The speciality of the dish is the flavor that depends on the blend of tamarind and freshly ground masalas
Authentic Hyderabadi famous bagara baingan recipe or bagare baingan hyderabadi is made with fried brinjals/eggplant/baingan along with masala made of roasted peanuts, coconuts and sesame seeds, onions etc. Bagare Baigan is a very famous dish of Hyderabad. It is counted amongst the royal dishes and is served mostly with Biryani.
Hyderabadi Cuisine, Baghara Baingan, Bagara Khana, Cooking, Indian Recipes, Rice, Kitchen, vankaya, baingan masala recipe, How to make bagara baingan
1. Add a tsp oil and Roast
Fenugreek seeds – 1/8 tsp Cumin – 1 tsp
Coriander Seeds – 1 tsp Groundnuts – 2 Tbsp
Sesame seeds – 1 tbsp Poppy Seeds – 1 tsp
Grated coconut – 2 Tbsp
2. Saute till they slightly change color. Remove to a blender and make Smooth paste
1. Wash the brinjals(250gms) thoroughly.
2. Dry them and slit as shown.
3. Fry in the oil and keep aside
1. SAUTE BAY LEAVES, MUSTARD SEEDS, GREEN CHILIES, GINGER GARLIC PASTE.
2. WHEN THE RAW SMALL GOES OFF ADD ONION PASTE, TOMATO PASTE. COOK TILL GRAVY THICKENS. ADD THE GROUND PASTE AND SAUTE TILL OIL SEPERATES.
3. ADD THE CORIANDER POWDER, CUMIN POWDER, TURMERIC, RED CHILI POWDER, TAMARIND PULP, WATER AND SALT. ADD THE FRIED BRINJALS AND COOK FOR 10 MORE MINUTES