Watch & learn how to make Kung Pao at home with chef Nick Saraf only on Get Curried.
Kung Pao chicken is a classic Chinese dish from the Szechuan province – spicy, slightly sweet and incredibly delicious! Make this mouth watering dish at home with help of our Chef Nick Saraf only on Get Curried.
– Chinese Rice Wine
– Dark Soy Sauce
– Few Egg Whites
– 4 chicken breast
– Corn Flour
– Brown Sugar
– Pinch of Salt
– Dark Vinegar
– Dar Soy Sauce
– Chilli Oil
– Dry Red Chillies
– Minced Garlic & Ginger
– Chinese Onions
– Crushed Schezwan Pepper corns
– few tsp of corn flour dissolved in water
– roasted peanuts
– spring onions
– To make the marination paste, add salt,pepper, chinese rice wine,dark soy sauce and few egg whites and m ix them well
– Marinate 4 chicken breast piece into the marination paste and mix well and now add corn flour mix it properly cover it with plastic and keep it in the refrigerator for half hour.
– Meanwhile prepare sauce by adding together brown sugar, pinch of salt, dark vinegar, dark soy sauce and some water
– Keep a wok on a high flame then add chilli oil, dry red chillies, minced garlic & ginger, chinese onions, crushed schezwan Pepper corns
– Add the marinated chicken to the wok and if it looks dry add some oil.
– Once the chicken is cooked add the sauce in the wok and mix well
– Add cornflour slury, roasted salted peanuts take it off the heat then add spring onion .
– Kung Pao Chicken is ready to be served!
Share this video on Facebook –
Tweet about it –
Share it on Google+ –
Host: Nick Saraf
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Manjeet Katariya, Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Akshay Durgule
Editing: Ravi Varma
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: