Special Thanks To Watching Homemade Indian Recipes
ＬＩＫＥ | ＣＯＭＭＥＮＴ | ＳＨＡＲＥ | ＳＵＢＳＣＲＩＢＥ
Atta/Wheat flour – 1 1/2 cup
Salt to taste
Turmeric powder – a pinch
Chili powder – 3/4 Tsp
Cumin powder – 1/2 Tsp
Hing/Asafoetida powder – a pinch
Ajwain/Carom seeds – few
Chopped Methi leaves
Little Oil for dough
Oil for deep frying
Homemade Indian Recipes Blog :
Homemade Indian Recipes :
Homemade Indian Recipes Facebook : …
Homemade Indian Recipes Twitter :
1. In a mixing bowl add atta/wheat flour, salt, turmeric powder, chili powder, cumin powder, hing/asafoetida powder, ajwain/carom seeds, chopped methi leaves and mix well.
2. Gradually add water and knead it into a dough.
3. Add a little oil to the dough and knead well.
4. Let the dough sit for 15 minutes.
5. Roll the dough into small balls. Then roll it very thin and using the cutter cut it out.
6. Lightly prick them with a fork on one side.
7. Deep fry it in a hot oil, till it turns crisp and golden color.
8. Serve Methi Papdi as a tea time snack. You can store it in an airtight container.