Mongolian Beef (My Home Recipe) Chinese Cooking Recipe
Welcome to Chinese Cooking. My name is Xiao Wei and my goal is to make your cooking simple and exciting. Ever since my Mother showed me how to cook at an early age, I have always had a strong passion for cooking. My family still live in Inner Mongolia in the northern part of China, where I visit each year and learn new Chinese recipes.
200 – 250g Sirloin Steak
3 Cloves Garlic
1 Red Chilli Pepper
2 Spring Onions
1 Tbsp Sugar
1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
1 Tsp Coarse Black Pepper
3 -4 Tbsp Cornflour
Salt to Taste
1. Finely chop the garlic, ginger and spring onions.
2. Thinly slice the chilli pepper.
3. Cut the steak into thin strips.
4. Place the steak in a mixing bowl and add the cornflour.
5. Toss the meat and ensure an even coverage.
6. Heat half a litre of oil in the wok until smoking hot.
7. Place the meat into the hot oil, stir and deep fry for a minute. Remove the meat and discard the oil.
8. Heat 1 Tbsp oil in the same wok and add the garlic, ginger and black pepper, and fry for few seconds.
9. Add the beef, spring onion, chilli pepper and stir.
10. Add the soy sauce, sugar, salt and stir.
11. Add about 100ml of water or stock.
12. Transfer to a dish, serve and enjoy.
Thank you for watching – If you would like my latest recipes, you can subscribe, its free, and you’ll be kept up-to-date with all my Asian recipes:
This video was produced by Harris Video Productions:
Thank you for watching
For more of my Asian recipes please click below:
Chinese Beef Recipes:
Chinese Chicken Recipes:
Chinese Lamb Recipes:
Chinese Pork Recipes:
Chinese Seafood Recipes:
Chinese Stir-Fry Recipes:
Chinese Vegetable Recipes:
Chinese Vegetarian Recipes:
Chinese Tofu Recipes:
Chinese Curry Recipes:
Chinese Rice & Noodle Recipes:
Chinese Finger Buffet Recipes: –
Chinese Soups & Salad Recipes:
Chinese Stews & Hot Pot Recipes:
Chinese Dumplings & Pancake Recipes:
Chinese Spicy Recipes:
Chinese Skewer Recipes:
Chinese Rib Recipes: