Learn How To Make Moong Dal Tikki Recipe aka Green Gram Patty Recipe, an Indian Snacks Recipe from Chef Ruchi Bharani, only on Rajshri Food.
Make this easy to make tasty Snacks Recipes at home and share your experiences with us in the comments section below.
1 cup Moong Dal (soaked in water for 3 hours)
1 piece ginger
4-5 Green Chillies
2 tbsp. Coriander Leaves
1 onion, finely chopped
½ capsicum, finely chopped
1½ tbsp. Corn Flour
½ tsp. Cumin Powder
½ tsp. Raw Mango Powder (Aamchur Powder)
1 tsp. Chaat Masala
50 gms. Grated Paneer
1. In a pan boil water and add moong dal and boil for 5 minutes. Drain all the water and wash with cold water. Keep aside and let cool upto room temperature.
2. Grind the dal, ginger, green chillies and coriander leaves into a coarse paste.
3. In a bowl, mix the ground dal with onion, capsicum, corn flour, cumin powder, raw mango powder, chaat masala, salt and paneer.
4. Make flat round tikkis of the mixture with oil-greased hands and roast the tikkis on oil-greased pan.
5. Serve hot with coffee or tea.
Moong Dal Tikkis are ready to eat! HAPPY COOKING!!!
Host: Ruchi Bharani
Director: Vaibhav Dhanda
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Pratik Gamre, Spandan Rout, Akshay Sawant
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Director: Suchandra Basu
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood