No-Bake Strawberry cheesecake – an easy and beautiful dessert recipe that you don’t need to bake at all. Follow this recipe to learn how to make homemade strawberry cheesecake.
MORE DESSERT RECIPES:
Matcha Crepe cake:
Strawberry and Cream Dessert:
Numer Shaped Birthday Ckae:
My favorite kitchen equipment:
For the base:
400g (14.1oz) biscuits/ graham cracker
2/3 cup (150g) butter, melted
For the filling:
300grams (10.5oz) strawberries
600g (21.1oz) cream cheese (room temperature)
2 cups + 1tbsp (500ml) heavy cream
1.25 cups (150g) powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
18 grams gelatin powder
90ml cold water
For the topping:
300g (10.5oz) strawberries
3 tablespoons (37g) sugar
10 grams gelatin powder + 50ml cold water
1. To make the crust: In a food processor, process biscuits until fine. add melted butter and process again until combined. Press onto bottom of 24cm/9-inch springform pan. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
2. To make the filling: Whisk together the gelatin and the cold water in a small bowl, set it aside to let the gelatin absorb the water.
3. In a bowl of stand mixer place the cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla extract. beat until smooth. Gradually add heavy cream and beat until incorporated.
4. Melt the gelatin in the microwave for 15 seconds. Pour the gelatin to the cheese mixture. Beat until incorporated and starts to thicken.
5. Cut the strawberries in half and arrange them around the edges of the pan. Try to use similar size strawberries. Pour the filling into the pan. Place in the freezer while making the topping.
6. To make the topping: in a small bowl whisk gelatin and cold water. Set aside for 5-10 minutes. In small saucepan place strawberries, sugar and water. Cook over medium-high heat until the sugar is dissolves and simmer for 5 minutes. Puree the strawberries with a hand blender until very smooth (to get darker red color add few drops of red food coloring). Let cool 5 minutes and add the gelatin. Stir until the gelatin is melted and incorporated. Let cool to room temperature and pour over the cake.
7. Refrigerate the cake overnight. Meanwhile
9-Inch Spring Form Pan:
Canon EOS 80D:
Sigma 17-50mm f/2.8 Lens:
*some links provided above are affiliate links