• Roasted Oats – 3 spoon
• Egg – 2
• Onions 1
• Capsicum – ½
• Green chilli – 2
• Olive oil
• Honey – 1 teaspoon
• Pinch of turmeric
• Red Chili Powder – 1 teaspoon
• Salt – 1 teaspoon
• In a bowl add Roasted oats, finely chopped capsicum, finely chopped onions and green chillis, eggs and mix them thoroughly.
• Then add some salt, Red chili Powder, a pinch of turmeric, honey and mix it well.
• Now add some water and mix all the ingredients to make a smooth yet runny batter
• Now heat the pan on medium heat and add 1 teaspoon of oil, once hot add the batter and spread it evenly.
• When the bottom is cooked flip it to the other side ( if required you can add some oil on it).
• When both sides are cooked remove the pan from the oven and put the omelet on a plate.
• And your oats omelet is ready…