Bored of the same old breakfast ..Try palak chola dal Idli a steamed delicacy filled with the goodness of chola dal and palak.
This steamed recipe with a unique combination of chola dal, palak along with paneer stuffing will definitely make your morning super energetic and satisfying.
Palak chola dal idli also makes for a perfect evening snack when hunger strikes or a light meal when you are lazy to make anything fancy.
Chola Dal is a rich source of fiber..The dietary fiber helps improve the overall digestive system
Spinach keeps the body relaxed and completely stress-free. It contains tremendous amounts of zinc and magnesium which enable you to sleep better at night, thus making way for more effective healing.
Magnesium helps in replenishing your lost energy within seconds.
A good quality sleep rests your tired eyes, thus relaxing your body as a whole.
So try out this recipe and let us know how you liked the dish.
Recipe Curated by Brinda Gandhi
• 1½ cup chola dal (split cowpeas)
• 3 cup water
• 1 cup mashed paneer
• ¼ cup semi-crushed corns
• ¼ tsp red chilli powder
• ½ tsp salt
• ½ cup chopped spinach
• ½ tsp lemon juice
• ½ tsp ginger-green chilly paste
• 1 tsp salt
• 1 cup water
• 1 tsp fruit salt
1) Mix chola dal, spinach, lemon juice, water and blend in a mixer.
2) Add green chilli-ginger paste and salt to the blended mixture.
3) To prepare the stuffing mix mashed paneer, corn, red chilli powder, and salt.
4) Once you are ready to steam the idlis, add the fruit salt.
5) Steam the idlis for 10 mins or until they are cooked.
6) Serve hot with onion chutney or tomato chutney and sambhar.
JOOSyTip: Don’t add too much of stuffing mixture, over-stuffing will spoil the texture of idli.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our channel and hit the like button
New video every Tuesday 🙂
SUBSCRIBE to JOOS FOOD for more such recipes