Learn how to make a Prince chocolate biscuits cake covered with chocolate ganache. This chocolate cake is super easy to make, but looks and tastes delicious!
▼ INGREDIENTS LIST:
For the cake:
– 300 g (10.5 oz) of Prince chocolate biscuits (or other chocolate-filled biscuits)
– 3 large eggs
– 120 g (4.2 oz) of granulated sugar
– 100 ml (3.3 oz) of sunflower oil
– 200 ml (6.7 oz) of milk
– 3 teaspoons of baking powder
– Mini chocolate-filled biscuits, for garnish
For the ganache:
– 200 ml (6.7 oz) of heavy cream
– 200 g (7 oz) of dark chocolate
⇨ Music ⇦
Carefree by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license ()
⇨ Subscribe to Very Easy Recipes! ⇦
⇨ Follow us on Social Networks! ⇦
Tweet and tag us in your recipe attempts!
P.S. We are not native speakers of English, so we apologize if there are any incomprehensible words, typos or grammatical errors in this video. We hope you enjoy the recipe!