Subscribe to Veggylandia for more helpful recipes:
Quinoa “meatballs” are a delicious meal, they are packed with nutrients and flavor.
We are glad to share with you this recipe with NO oil and with vegetables added to include more nutrients.
– 1 cup Quinoa – Cooked
– Cooked Carrots and Spinach as desired
– 1/3 cup Oat Flour
– Garlic powder to taste
– Pepper as per taste
– Salt as per taste
– Water – In case Quinoa mixture is too dry
– 5 Tomatoes
– 1 Slice of Onion
– 1/2 Garlic clove
– Chile Chipotle as desired
– 1 tbsp Oregano
– 1/4 cup Water
– Salt and Pepper to taste
-Mash up Quinoa, Carrots, Spinach and Oat flour manually or with a food processor.
-Season with Garlic powder, Pepper and Salt.
-Roll into Balls.
-In a non-stick hot pan sear Quinoa balls until they get slightly brown.
– Blend tomatoes, Onion, Garlic, Chipotle, Oregano and Water.
– In a cooking pot, bring broth to a boil and keep cooking for 5-10 min.
– If broth is too thick, add water.
– Season with Salt and Pepper to taste.
– Add Quinoa balls.
– Serve with salsa, lime drops or tortillas – This is our suggestion.
We hope you enjoy it!
Recipes Playlist – English:
Subscribe to Veggylandia: https://www.youtube.com/Veggylandia
Follow us on: