The best Red Velvet Cupcakes are a light cake with a beautiful red color and a slight vanilla flavor with a little tang from the buttermilk. They are perfectly moist and topped with cream butter frosting. You will agree that these are the best!
Butter, Condensed milk, Milk, Red food color, Maida, Baking powder, Soda, Sugar, Gems
1. In a bowl add Butter, Condensed milk and mix it.
2. Now add Milk and Red food color mix it all together.
3. Add Maida, Baking powder, Soda to the mixture.
4. Take muffun mold and add same amount of batter in all the molds.
5. Pre heat oven to 180 c and bake it for 15 to 18 minutes.
6. In a bowl add Butter and beat it with electric bitter now add icing sugar to it and beat it till its smooth and white in color.
7. Fill the mixture in a piping bag and decorate the cupcake with it.
8. Add some colorful gems on it and serve it.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Shree’s Recipes ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Instagram
►Happy Bee by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license ()
Hope you like video please click the like button, also comment down here your suggestions and thoughts.
Happy Cooking !!!