Learn to make Roasted Carrot Soup, a healthy vegetarian nutritious soup recipe by our Chef Priyanka only on Rajshri Food.
Like soups? You must try this simple, easy to assemble and healthy roasted carrot soup that is perfect for chilled mornings and rainy evenings as it will surely blend with your mood and leave you wanting for more.
Ingredients & Method : (Serves 5)
Carrots – 4 (peeled and grated)
garlic cloves – 3
onions – 2 (sliced)
Fresh dill – few with the stem
orange juice – 1 cup
vegetable stock – 1 litre
Olive oil – to drizzle
salt and pepper to taste
– Put the carrots, onions, garlic cloves and dill on a baking tray with some olive oil, salt and pepper.
– Toss them to coat well. Bake at 200 degree Celsius for 20 minutes until the carrots are bit soft.
– In a medium heavy bottom saucepan, add roasted carrots, onions and dill along with orange juice and half of vegetable stock.
– Puree the soup in a blender or with hand blender and bring it to a boil. Add the remaining vegetable stock to adjust the consistency.
– Season the soup as per taste