Learn how to make Schezwan Fried Rice Recipe at home from our Chef Varun Inamdar only on Rajshri Food.
Veg Schezwan Fried Rice is one of the quick Indo-Chinese Cuisine. A Chinese Meal without Schezwan Fried Rice is just incomplete. Usually it is to be served as a main course in Chinese meal. Do try this delicious recipe and post your comments below.
How To Make Schezwan Sauce At Home –
2 cups 3/4 th Cooked Long Grain Rice
1/4 cup french Beans Chopped
1/4 cup Carrot, Chopped
1/4 cup Cabbage, Chopped
1 tbsp Chopped Celery (Optional)
1/4 Chopped Spring Greens
1 tsp Soy Sauce
2 tbsp Oil
salt to Taste
2 tbsp Schezwan Sauce
– Cook the rice till they are 3/4th done and allow it to cool completely.
– Once the vegetables are cut, heat oil in a wok on a high flame.
– Once the oil is hot, add chopped celery along with other chopped vegetables.
– Add salt to taste and give it a toss on high flame.
– Allow it to cook for a minute.
– Add rice along with soy sauce and schezwan sauce. Give it a toss.
– Top it with chopped spring greens.
– Simple, easy and delicious Schezwan Fried Rice is ready to be served!
Host : Varun Inamdar
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Pratik Gamre
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share this video on Facebook –
Tweet about it –
Subscribe & Stay Tuned –
For more videos log onto
Find us on Facebook at
Follow us on google plus