Shahi Aloo Dum, or Rich Baby Potato Curry is one of the simplest & most delicious recipes. Be it Punjabi Style, Bengali Style, Delhi Style, Kashmiri Style or Home Style, any-where this dish went, people adapted to their taste-buds. Today, we’re making this Indian Curry in Kashmiri Style. So this Kashmiri Style Shahi Aloo Dum that we eat in the Restaurants is in the channel today, try it out in your kitchen & share with us how it goes for you!
Subscribe to #seesomethingnew: http://goo.gl/Pw8vy7
Follow CookingShooking on Instagram @Cooking.Shooking
Business Emails – firstname.lastname@example.org
CookingShooking Merchandise: https://goo.gl/Povt0
3 Tbsp – Mustard Oil
½ tsp – Jeera
3 tbsp – Crushed Cashewnuts
1 tbsp – Besan
1 tsp – Fennel powder
1 tsp – Coriander powder,
1 tsp – Red chili
½ tsp – Garam masala, ½ tsp cumin powder
½ tsp – Haldi
¼ tsp – Clove Powder
¼ tsp – Kasoori methi
1/8 tsp – Asafoetida
1 – finely chopped tomato
1 tsp – Salt
1/2 cup – Dahi
25 – Baby Potatoes, boiled, peeled, pricked
• To begin with, Heat up a pan, add in 2-3 tbsp of mustard oil. Once it starts smoking, lower the flame and add in – cumin seeds, green chili, cashews, gram flour, fennel seeds, kasoori methi, garam masala, cumin powder, clove powder, coriander powder, red chili powder, asafoetida, turmeric powder.
• Stir and roast the spices for 2-3 mins, add in 1 chopped tomato & salt, cook till mushy.
• Pour in 1/2 cup of curd and stir continuously. Cook this mixture well in low flame until oil starts separating.
• Add in the potatoes and stir fry for 3-4 minutes.
• Add water to make a watery gravy and get to a boil. Medium flame until it starts boiling, after which we will cover and cook for 10-12 minutes in low flame.
• Serve Hot!