Amateur cook here. Recipe inspired by my sister-in-law’s low carb diet.
Thanks for watching and let me know what you’d like to see next in the comment section below!
Full Recipe Below
About 1 hour.
Italian Seasoned Ground Turkey
1. Microwave spaghetti squash for about 5-6 minutes – until easier to cut.
2. Cut squash in half and remove seeds with large spoon.
3. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
4. Spray oil inside and around edges of squash, then add salt and pepper for taste.
5. Place squash face down on oven safe pan lined with aluminum foil.
6. Bake for 30 minutes at 400 degrees F.
7. Remove and let cool for 10-15 minutes (until able to hold without 3rd degree burns).
8. Using fork, scrape the inside of the squash to reveal your spaghetti – continue until squash is emptied.
9. Place on plate, cover in sauce, and serve!
—Prepare Sauce as Desired—
1. Dice one head of garlic, one green pepper, and one onion.
2. Place diced veggies into pan and sauté for 15 minutes (until onions are translucent and green peppers are tender)
3. Add Italian Seasoned Ground Turkey, then mix and add pepper, cayenne pepper, and Italian seasoning
4. Once ground turkey has browned, drain excess water.
5. Add spaghetti sauce, mix, and bring to a boil.
6. Reduce heat, cover and let simmer until spaghetti squash is prepared.
Music Credit: You and I (Instrumental) – Happy Republic