Tri Color Macaroni | Republic Day Special Recipe | Independence Day Special Recipe | Tri Color Recipes | Special Macaroni Recipe | Special Pasta Recipe | Cook with Mamta
With the patriotic occasion drawing near, we have prepared for you a Tri Color Recipe that you can make to celebrate the day. Looking forward for your inputs in the comments section :):) :P:P….
Pasta/ Macaroni (पास्ता, मैकरोनी ) – 3 Cup
Spinach (पालक) – 100 Gms. or 2 Cup
Tomato (टमाटर) – 2
Treated Ginger (अदरक) – 1 Tsp
Garlic Cloves (लहसुन) – 7 to 8 (Optional)
Onion Small Pieces (प्याज़) – 1
Sugar (चीनी) – 1 Tsp
Tomato Sauce (टोमाटो सॉस) – 2 Tbsp
Oil (तेल) – 2 Tbsp
Butter (बटर) – 2 Tsp
Cheese (चीज़) – 1 Cube
Green Coriander (धनिया) – 1/2 Cup
Soya Sauce (सोया सॉस ), Vinegar (विनेगर ), Chili Flax (चिली फ्लेक्स), Seasoning (सीसनिंग) and Salt (नमक)
1. Boil the Spinach in 2 cups of water – 2 Whistles. After that grind the boiled Spinach and make a mixture.
2. Boil the Pasta in 6 Cups of water by adding 1 Tsp Salt and 1 Tsp Oil.
3. Cut the Tomato into small pieces and grind them.
4. Take a Pan, put the oil, ginger, garlic and onion. Stir the mixture till the onion gets pinkish.
5. Now, add sugar, pasta, salt, vinegar and half cheese cube in the Pan. Stir the mixture till the Pasta gets little brownish.
6. Take the cooked pasta in three bowls.
7. For preparing Green colored Pasta, take a Pan add 1 tsp butter, spinach mixture, 1/4 Tsp soya sauce and 1/4 Tsp Salt. Stir the mixture for 5 minutes. After that add 1/3rd Pasta to the mixture and stir slowly in order to mix the Spinach mixture with Pasta.
8. Similarly, For preparing Reddish colored Pasta, take a Pan add 1 tsp butter, tomato mixture, Tomato Ketchup, 1/4 Tsp soya sauce and 1/4 Tsp Salt. Stir the mixture for 5 minutes. After that add 1/3rd Pasta to the mixture and stir slowly in order to mix the Tomato mixture with Pasta.
9. Arrange the 3 different pastas in a sequence.
Now your delicious tri colored pasta is ready for serving.:):):P:P
Subscribe for More Recipes –
For more Recipes on YouTube –