Healthy Feast is all about cooking healthy recipes with details on health benefits of key ingredients used. Healthy Feast will enable you to make healthy pocket friendly recipes in quick and easiest way.
Ratala/Shakarkand/Sweet Potato – 1 cup, grated
Batata/Aloo/Potato – 1 cup, grated
Green chillies – 2 tsp, finely chopped
Shengdana Kut/Groundnut powder – 2 tbsp, roasted and powdered
Jeera/Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
Ghee – 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Method of Preparation
1. In bowl add grated sweet potato, potato, green chillies, jeera, groundnut powder and salt to taste.
2. Mix well with the fork (Tip: use fork so that you don’t break the grated roots )
3. In a nonstick pan, add 1 tsp ghee and put the mixture in small round shape pancakes.
4. Cook until golden brown (Tip: Cover with lid for faster cooking process)
5. Serve hot Upvas ka chilla / Upvasachi Vade / Indian Hashbrown with sweetened curd.