Share on Google+: http://goo.gl/N7kzDI
Share on Facebook: http://goo.gl/3CZrfh
Tweet now: http://goo.gl/t7N8Da
One of the most popular vegetarian main-course dishes is veg kheema masala. It is nothing but minced vegetables cooked with onions, tomatoes and ginger garlic paste. Check out Chef Ruchi Bharani’s take on this popular kheema recipe.
Ingredients: COMING SOON
– In a pan, heat ghee. Add the onions and saute them well until they are brown in colour.
– Add the ginger and garlic paste.
– Add the finely chopped capsicum, frozen green peas and chopped green chillies,
– Add the tomato puree and let it cook for at least 2 minutes.
– Add the finely chopped tomatoes and let them cook until they are absolutely mushy.
– Add the red chilli powder, coriander and cumin seed powder, garam masala and salt to taste.
– Add little water and saute the ingredients well.
– Add the chopped, steamed vegetables – French beans and carrots.
– Add the grated paneer (cottage cheese) and then grate some cheese over it. Mix all the ingredients well.
– Sprinkle some coriander leaves over the kheema masala and add little water. Mix well.
– The kheema masala is ready to be served. Garnish it with some grated cheese and coriander leaves. Also squeeze some lime over it.
Director: Suchandra Basu
Camera: Kawaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya
Editing: Sagar Bamnolikar
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited