Try out this irresistible Vegetable Stuffed Bread Roll for your little one. These bread rolls have every child’s favorite flavor of kissan fresh tomato ketchup with every bite!
SUBSCRIBE to our Channel –
Follow Us on Social Media :-
Love our recipes? Hit ‘LIKE’ and show us your support! 🙂
Post your comments below and share our videos with your friends. Spread the love! 🙂
Download our App –
8 Whole wheat bread slices
1 boiled Potato
1 grated Carrot
1/4 cup grated Cabbage
1/2 cup Paneer
2 teaspoons Kissan Sweet and Spicy Ketchup
1/2 teaspoons Chilli powder
1/2 teaspoons Ajwain
2 tablespoons Coriander Leaves
Salt to taste
1/4 teaspoons Garam masala
Oil for pan frying
1. Mix all the ingredients apart from oil and bread together
2. Take a slice of bread, cut the crust and use a rolling pin to roll it thinly
3. Place some stuffing in the middle and gently roll it to make a cylinder kind of shape
4. In a non-stick pan or griddle, heat 1 tsp of oil and roast the roll on both sides till slightly brown.
5. Repeat for all slices
4. Brush the sandwiches with olive oil and grill until crisp and golden brown.