—————————– CLICK HERE FOR FULL RECIPES —————————–
⇢ For business inquiries only:
♫ Music ♫
■ Naps – Joey Pecoraro (New Track!!! Go show him your support)
☞ My Vitamix Blender: https://goo.gl/XIEuK2 …..
☞ Tropeaka Products that I use (acai, matcha, cacao, spirulina, vegan protein…) – http://tropeaka.com.au/ (Worldwide shipping + 15% OFF your first order!)
Blueberry & Orange Breakfast Smoothie
• 2 ripe bananas
• 1 cup frozen blueberries
• Zest of 2 oranges
• 2 oranges
• 1 tbsp @Tropeaka vanilla pump protein
• 1/3 cup oats
• 1 tbsp chia seeds
• 1 tbsp hemp seeds
• Splash of @Purecocobella coconut water
• Splash of soy milk
1. Add all ingredients into a blender, blend until smooth and drink up!
LUNCH: Quick & Easy Spicy Noodle Soup
• 1 tbsp oil
• 1 tbsp minced lemongrass (I used a chunk of frozen ones)
• 1 tsp chilli flakes (I used gochugaru)
• ½ tsp garlic powder or flakes
• Dash of ground ginger
• Water (not sure how many cups I used but a good way to measure is to fill up your bowl with water & pour that into the saucepan. I used a huuuge soup bowl for it haha)
• 6-8 dried shitake mushroom strips
• Dash of black pepper
• 1 carrot, peeled and sliced into chunks
• ½ small zucchini, sliced into chunks
• ½ tbsp Asian veggie stock powder (or to taste)
• 3-4 broccoli florets
• Handful diced tofu
• Small handful thinly sliced leeks (optional, just wanted to use up leftovers)
• To serve: shredded cabbage, bean sprouts, fried onion, mint, toasted sesame seeds
• Noodles of your choice (rice, wheat, etc…)
1. Cook noodles of choice and set aside.
2. Heat oil on low in a saucepan and add lemongrass, chilli, garlic powder and ground ginger. Stir around and fry for 1 minute until fragrant. Make sure you do not burn this or else it’ll become bitter and you’ll have to redo it!
3. Add in water, black pepper, tofu, mushroom strips and carrots. Turn heat up and boil for 5 minutes.
4. Add in the remaining veggies and cook for another 2 minutes.
5. Pop noodles into a bowl and pour on soup, followed by the veggies/mushroom/tofu. Top with garnishes and enjoy!!!
DINNER: Eggplant Dish w/ Brown Rice
• Cooked brown rice (added chickpeas into mine cos +10 for nutrition)
• 1 large or 2 small eggplants, cut into chunks and prefried on each side in oil (sorry, not an oil-free dish but eggplant dishes need oil to taste good I swear… :c)
• ½ block tofu, sliced into bite sized pieces
• 1 green capsicum, thinly sliced
• 1 onion, thinly sliced
• Any other veggies of your choice (seriously, go nuts! Carrots, mushroom, broccoli, green beans…. Whatever you want!)
• Handful kale, roughly chopped
• A combination of your favourite sauces (I used a veg sesame based paste, coconut sugar, pepper, chilli paste and star anise).
• Optional: Slurry to thicken sauce (cornstarch + cold water)
1. Add pre-fried eggplant into a frypan along with spices/herbs/sauces of choice and enough water to just almost cover the eggplant chunks. Bring to a boil and boil for roughly 7-8 minutes or until almost softened.
2. Add in your veggies, tofu and kale, pop lid on and cook for another 3-4 minutes.
3. If your sauce is too thin/you have too much liquid in the pan, add in a slurry to thicken. Stir well and turn off heat.
4. Serve with rice, top with green onions and dig in!!!!